Tallysman TW3710P Passive Single Band GNSS Antenna
The TW3710P is a passive GNSS antenna that offers excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase center variation. It features a precision tuned, dual feed, circular patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in phase quadrature in a hybrid combiner to provide a mathematically correct transfer function for a RHCP signal. The TW3710P is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in gray or white colors. Two options for pole mounting are available an l-bracket or a pipe mount. A 100mm ground plane is recommended for non-roof-top installations.
- Excellent circular polarization
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments I
- P69K, RoHS and REACH compliant
- Covers all GNSS Constellations
- Great axial ratio: 2.5 dB typ.
- ESD circuit protection 15 KV
Dimensions in millimetres
- GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS & MSAS)