The Tallysman TW3872 Accutenna® technology covering the GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands. It provides circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing great multipath signal rejection. This antenna sets a new price/performance standard in its category.
The TW3872 has a pre-filter which increases the antennas immunity to high amplitude interfering signals, such as LTE and other cellular signals.
- Accutenna® Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2dB max.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Great multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for RTK applications
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW3872 is housed in a through-hole mount, weather-proof enclosure for permanent installations. It is available with either a flat or conical radome in either grey or white. The TW3872 is also available with either a TNC or N-Type connector.
The TW3872 is IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant.