The Tallysman TW3887 employs Accutenna® technology covering the GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1/B2, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands. It provides circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection. This antenna sets a new price/performance standard in its category.
The TW3887 has a pre-filter which increases the antennas immunity to high amplitude signals, such as LTE and other cellular signals.
- Accutenna® Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2.5dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Pre-filtering to increase immunity from LTE and other signals
- Ideal for RTK applications
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The antenna is supplied with a standard 60mm diameter circular ground plane, with a coaxial cable terminated with your choice of connector. Mounting holes are provided for attachment to larger ground planes. Custom tuning and ground plane options may be available, depending on purchase level commitment.
The TW3887 is REACH and RoHS compliant.