The TW3892 employs Tallysmans Accutenna® technology covering the GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1/B2, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) and L-band correction services frequency bands. It provides circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing multipath signal rejection.
The TW3892 has a pre-filter which increases the antennas immunity to high amplitude signals, such as LTE and other cellular signals.
- Accutenna® Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2dB max.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Pre-filtering to increase immunity from LTE and other signals
- Ideal for RTK applications
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW3892 is housed in a through-hole mount, weather-proof enclosure for permanent installations. It is available with either a flat or conical radome in either grey or white. The TW3892 is also available with either a TNC or N-Type connector on the base of the antenna or with a flying lead and a variety of connectors. L-Bracket or Pipe Mount (part numbers 23-0040-0, 23-0065-0 respectively) are available for non-rooftop installation.
The TW3892 is IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant.