The Tallysman TW3972 is an Accutenna® technology antenna providing triple band GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2/G5, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5 plus L-band correction services coverage and is especially designed for precision triple frequency positioning. The TW3972 provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV). This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters. This antenna sets a new price/performance standard in its category.
The antenna also has a strong pre-filter to mitigate inter-modulated signal interference from LTE and other cellular bands.
- Accutenna® Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2.5dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for RTK applications
- Ideal for Positive Train Control (PTC) applications
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW3972 is housed in a through-hole mount, weather-proof enclosure for permanent installations. L Bracket or Pipe Mount (part numbers 23-0040-0, 23-0065-0 respectively) are available for non-rooftop installation. A 100mm ground plane is recommended for non-roof-top installations.
The TW3972 is IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant.