The Tallysman TW3972E is an Accutenna® technology antenna providing triple band GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5 plus L-band correction services coverage and is designed for precision triple frequency positioning. The TW3972E provides superior multipath signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV). This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters.
The antenna also has a strong pre-filter to mitigate inter-modulated signal interference from LTE and other cellular bands.
- Accutenna® Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2.5dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Great multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for RTK applications
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW3972E is also available with 28dB gain with a part number of TW3967. A 100mm ground plane is recommended.
The TW3972E is REACH and RoHS compliant.