The TW4327/TW4329 is a very low power, compact wideband GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1575 to 1606 MHz). This antenna features a large patch element and small footprint. The LNA has a typical current consumption of just 1.75mA, with constant characteristics over supply voltages from 2.5V to 16V.
- 40% wider bandwidth
- Amongst the lowest power consumption available
- Low noise LNA: 1dB
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW4329 variant provides a Brick-Wall pre-filter to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW4327/TW4329 are housed in a compact, magnetic mount, IP67 compliant housings. It is RoHS and REACH compliant.
For further details, please download the Datasheet.