The Tallysman TW4422 employs Tallysmans Accutenna® technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1574 to 1606 MHz). It provides circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing great multipath signal rejection resulting in higher accuracy of position and timing.
- Accutenna® Technology
- Tight phase centre variation
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1dB
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Great multipath signal rejection
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW4422 is housed in a compact, magnetic or adhesive mount, IP67 compliant housings. The antenna can be ordered without the magnet. In such cases, the magnet is replaced with a plastic plug to provide a smooth under surface. A double sided tape can then be used to mount the antenna.
It is RoHS and REACH compliant.
For further details, please download the Datasheet.