TW4821 Wideband Dual Feed Beidou / Galileo / GPS Antenna
The TW4821 by Tallysman Wireless is a compact dual feed magnetic mount antenna covering the BeiDou B1, GPS L1, Galileo E1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, QZSS & MSAS) frequency band (1557 to 1593 MHz). It features a novel 25mm dual feed wideband patch element that provides excellent multipath rejection and a more linear carrier phase response by virtue of the axial ratio that is greatly improved across the full frequency bandwidth. It is especially suitable for high accuracy applications, and also offers high out of band signal rejection. The two feeds from the patch element are summed in a 90° Hybrid then input to a first stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), followed by a mid-section SAW and a second low noise gain stage. The TW4821 is one of the smallest dual feed, high performance antenna available. It is housed in a compact IP67 magnetic mount enclosure. It is available with a wide range of connector options.
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- Military & Security
- Covert Surveillance
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Dual-feed patch element
- 40% wider bandwidth, small footprint
- Axial ratio: <2dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Low Power: 10mA typ. at 2.3Vcc min.
- 1dB Bandwidth Includes BeiDou B1, GPS-L1, and Galileo E1
- Greatly enhanced multipath rejection
- Improved GNSS reliability
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection