Tallysman TW7876 Dual Band GNSS Antenna
The TW7876 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1/L6, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1/E6, BeiDou B1/B6, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
The TW7876 is precision tuned dual band, Accutenna® technology antenna for reception of GPS L1/L6, GLONASS G1, BeiDou B1/B3, Galileo E1, QZSS L6 and is especially designed for precision dual frequency positioning. The TW7876 provides superior multi-path rejection and axial ratio, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV), while protecting against intermodulation and saturation caused by high level cellular. This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matter.
The TW7876 provides reception for signals in the bands 1257MHz to 1300MHz and 1557MHz to 1606MHz. It is housed in a magnetic mount, weather-proof enclosure. The TW7876 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi. It is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
• Precision GPS position
• Dual Frequency RTK systems
• Mission Critical GPS Timing
• Military & Security
- Very low Noise Preamp, <2.5 dB
- Axial ratio: <1.5 dB typ
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain 32 dB typ.
- Low current: 24 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 12VDC
- Ideal for dual frequency RTK surveying systems
- Great multi-path rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- IP69K, RoHS and REACH compliant