Tallysman TW8825 Dual Band GNSS Antenna
The TW8825 from Tallysman features a precision tuned, circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output. Ideal for dual frequency positioning where minimizing weight is important, the 52-gram TW8825 offers excellent axial ratio and tight phase center variation (PCV). Features a precision tuned, circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wide-band LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output, also includes an LNA pre-filter that provides enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi. Is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
The TW8825 has a pre-filter which increases the antenna’s immunity to high amplitude interfering signals, such as LTE and other cellular signals.
• Very low Noise Preamp, 2.5dB
• Axial ratio: <2dB typ.
• Tight Phase Center Variation
• LNA Gain 26 dB typ.
• Low current: 12 mA typ.
• ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
• Invariant performance from: +2.5 to 16VDC
• Lightweight (52g excluding cable and
• Ideal for L1/L5 RTK surveying systems
• Great multipath rejection
• Increased system accuracy
• Excellent signal to noise ratio
• IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Airborne Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles
- Precision GPS position
- Dual Frequency RTK receivers
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
GPS/QZSS L1/L5, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1/E5a, BeiDou B1/B2a, NavIC L5
Surface Mount / Magnet / Adhesive
26 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire