VEXXIS™ Antennas GNSS-501
HIGH PERFORMANCE ANTENNA FOR TERRESTRIAL APPLICATIONS
The VEXXIS™ GNSS-500 series of antennas provide outstanding circularly polarized, symmetric radiation patterns with superior multipath rejection performance. Patented multi-point feeding network and radiation pattern optimization technology provides stable phase center, as well as exceptional low elevation satellite tracking while achieving high peak zenith gain. This technology enables the antenna to track the maximum number of satellites in any environment for an enhanced positioning solution.
The GNSS-501 antenna is designed with a low profile, aerodynamic enclosure, ideal for ground vehicles in applications such as agriculture, machine control and mobile mapping. Magnetic mounts makes the antenna easy to install or move between ground vehicle platforms. The combination of intelligent enclosure design along with multi-constellation and L-Band support makes it ideal for any terrestrial application.
RUGGEDIZED FOR CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENTS
- The GNSS-501 has been thoroughly tested to withstand even the most challenging environments. It endured over 1000 hours of intense vibration testing to earn its MIL-STD-810G rating.
- It is also water resistant under heavy rainfall or high pressure spray, ensuring its long survivability under the difficult operating conditions.
- Supports single-frequency GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou signals
- L-Band signal reception, supporting correction services such as TerraStar
- Multi-point antenna feed provides stable phase center and enhanced
- multipath rejection
- Designed for high quality performance when used with NovAtel’s STEADYLINE technology
- Low-profile design ideal for machine control applications