NovAtel VEXXIS GNSS-802 Antenna
The ability to track low elevation satellites, while maintaining a high gain for higher elevation satellites, makes the GNSS-802 an excellent choice for any applications where the sky is partially visible, such as operating close to tree lines, under foliage or in urban canyons. The antenna is able to track any visible satellites from horizon to zenith, providing the maximum number of observations for an enhanced positioning solution.
- Supports dual-frequency GPS and GLONASS signals
- Multi-point antenna feed provides stable phase center and enhanced multipath rejection
- Radiation pattern optimization technology yields exceptional low elevation satellite tracking
- Provides exceptional tracking performance previously unachievable in a small form factor
- Hermetically sealed enclosure to endure the toughest environments