NovAtel VEXXIS GNSS-802 Antenna
The NovAtel GNSS-802 antenna can maintain a low profile while achieving both high peak zenith gain and low gain roll-off from zenith to horizon, without sacrificing tracking performance. This technology enhances the low elevation angle tracking capabilities, extending operation to the entire GNSS constellation. Furthermore, the antenna is able to achieve greater phase center stability through our innovative element design. This directly translates into improved carrier phase measurement and a better RTK solution.
NovAtel’s GNSS-800 antennas are tough high-precision antennas, ensuring survivability even in harsh operating environments. The 800 series antennas feature ultra-durable watertight enclosures, and have been proven to sustain intense vibration, earning the MIL-STD-810G rating. The GNSS-802 can be ordered with and N-type or TNC-type connector.
Tracking in challenging environments
The ability to track low elevation satellites, while maintaining a high gain for higher elevation satellites, makes the GNSS-802 an excellent choice for any applications where the sky is partially visible, such as operating close to tree lines, under foliage or in urban canyons. The antenna is able to track any visible satellites from horizon to zenith, providing the maximum number of observations for an enhanced positioning solution.
- Supports dual-frequency GPS and GLONASS signals
- Multi-point antenna feed provides stable phase center and enhanced multipath rejection
- Radiation pattern optimization technology yields exceptional low elevation satellite tracking
- Provides exceptional tracking performance previously unachievable in a small form factor
- Hermetically sealed enclosure to endure the toughest environments