NovAtel VEXXIS™ GNSS-850 Antenna
The VEXXIS GNSS-800 series antennas feature a patented multi-point feeding network and radiation pattern optimization technology.
In additional to having enhanced performance in multipath environments, the GNSS-850 antenna is able to maintain a low profile while achieving both high peak zenith gain and low gain roll-off from zenith to horizon, without sacrificing tracking performance. This technology significantly enhances the low elevation angle tracking capabilities, extending operation to the entire GNSS constellation. Furthermore, the antenna is able to achieve greater phase center stability through NovAtel’s innovative element design. This translates into improved carrier phase measurement and a better RTK solution.
TRACKING IN CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENTS
The ability to track low elevation satellites while maintaining a high gain for higher elevation satellites makes the GNSS-850 an excellent choice for any applications where the sky is partially visible, such as operating close to tree lines, under foliage, or in urban canyons. The antenna is able to track any visible satellites from horizon to zenith, providing maximum number of observations for an enhanced positioning solution.
TOUGH AND PRECISE
GNSS-800 antennas are the toughest high precision antennas NovAtel has designed to date, ensuring their survivability even in the harshest operating environments. The antennas feature ultra-durable watertight enclosures, and have been proven to sustain intense vibration, earning the MIL-STD-810G rating.
- Supports all GNSS Constellations and frequencies
- L-Band signal reception, supporting correction services such as TerraStar
- Multi-point antenna feed provides stable phase center and enhanced multipath rejection
- Radiation pattern optimization technology yields exceptional low elevation satellite tracking
- Provides exceptional tracking performance previously unachievable in a small form factor
- Hermetically sealed enclosure to endure the toughest environments