VectorNav VN-300 SMD Development Kit
The VN-300 SMD (Surface Mount Device) is a miniature high-performance GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System that combines MEMS inertial sensors, a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, and advanced Kalman filtering algorithms to provide optimal estimates of position, velocity, and orientation for industrial applications.
The VN-300 SMD Development Kit Includes:
- Development Board with Pre-Installed VN-300-SMD
- Board Size: 76 x 76 x 14 mm (3 x 3 x 0.55 in)
- Onboard USB -> Serial Converter
- Onboard TTL -> RS-232 Converter
- 30-pin 0.1” Header
- Qty 2: 5 m (16.4 ft) TW2410 Magnetic Mount GPS Antennas
- Qty 2: U.fl to U.fl Cables
- Qty 2: Micro USB to USB Cables (2 meter & 3 meter)
- 1.8 m (6 ft) DB-9 Serial Cable
- Qty 2: Coin Cell Batteries
- DIP Stick
- CD with Software Development Kit
- User Manual, Quick Start Guide & Documentation
- Carrying Case
The VN-300 development board provides easy access to both serial ports on the VN-300. The first serial port is available as a virtual COM port on USB, while the second serial port is available with RS-232 logic levels on a female DB-9 connector.
Access to All Pins
Direct access to all pins on the VN-300 is provided using the 30-pin header to allow for easy prototyping.
The VN-300 development board can either be powered by USB, a 5V barrel jack, or directly via the 30-pin header.
Control Center GUI
Control Center software provides a powerful tool for evaluation, performance analysis and configuration of VectorNav inertial sensors. The user-friendly software provides users with many of the features required during the early stages of development:
– Graphical display of the 3D orientation of the sensor
– Graph inertial data and log output to file for analysis
– Configure sensor settings & registers