Tallysman VSS6037L VeroStar™ Surface-Mount Full GNSS Precision Antenna +L-band
The patent-pending VSS6037L from Tallysman employs VeroStar™ technology, providing high gain over the full GNSS spectrum: GPS/QZSS-L1/L2/L5, QZSS-L6 Galileo-E1/E5a/E5b/E6, GLONASS-G1/G2/G3, BeiDou-B1/B2/B2a/B3, and NavIC-L5, including the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)], as well as L-band correction services.
A wide-band spherical antenna element enables VeroStar™ to deliver a ±2 mm phase centre variation (PCV), making it ideal for high-precision applications, such as autonomous vehicle navigation (land, sea, and air), machine control, and precision agriculture. The VeroStar™ antenna features a robust pre-filter and high-IP3 LNA architecture, minimizing de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700 MHz LTE, while still providing a noise figure of only 1.8 dB.
- Tight phase center variation (± 2.0 mm; no azimuth)
- Low axial ratios from zenith to horizon
- Low roll-off from zenith to horizon
- High G/T at low elevation angles
- Invariant performance from 3.0 to 16 VDC
- Low current (50 mA)
- Low noise figure (1.8 dB)
- Light, compact, and robust design
- IP67, REACH and RoHS compliant