Hemisphere A631 GNSS Smart Antenna
The A631 Hemisphere GNSS Smart Antenna is an affordable, portable solution with professional-level accuracy for agricultural, marine, GIS, mapping, and other applications.
Focus on the job-at-hand with fast start-up and reacquisition times, scalable accuracy, and an easy-to-see LED status indicator for power, GNSS, and DGNSS. The durable enclosure houses both antenna and receiver. It can be powered through various sources, making the A631 smart antenna ideal for a variety of applications. Dual-Serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this DGNSS receiver compatible with almost any interface.
A631 is supported by Hemisphere’s Atlas Portal, which empowers you to update firmware and enable functionality, including Atlas subscriptions for accuracies from meter to sub-decimeter levels.
- Multi-Frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- Powered by Hemisphere LyraTM II ASIC & CygnusTM Interference Mitigation technology
- Atlas® L-band corrections
- AthenaTM RTK engine
- Scalable accuracy within a single product for different use cases
- Durable enclosure is proven to withstand the most aggressive environments
- Compact, low-profile design with fixed or magnetic mounting options are ideal for portable and dynamic applications
- Optional Bluetooth and WiFi interface
- Optional 16 GB Internal Storage