AG-STAR Smart Antenna
NovAtels AG-STAR™ provides an integrated L1 GPS plus GLONASS receiver and antenna in a single rugged housing. The AG-STAR™ is designed to meet or exceed stringent MIL-STD-810G specifications, delivering built-in magnets to simplify mounting. Fixed mounting is also supported.
- 14 channels configurable for GPS, GLONASS and SBAS tracking
- Rugged, integrated design
- Optional Bluetooth communication
- Simulated radar ground speed output
- Compatible with 12V or 24V vehicle power
- Two SBAS channels and GLONASS increase position availability
- Smooth, consistent positions for pass-to-pass applications with optional GLIDE technology
System Type: Enclosed With Antenna
- Width/Diameter (mm): 155.00
- Height (mm): 68.00
- Weight (g): 500.00
- Typical Power Consumption (W): 2.50
- Max Num of Frequency: Dual
Number of Com Ports
- Bluetooth: 1
- RS-232: 2
- Autonomous L1: 1.5m
- SBAS: 0.7m
- DGPS 0.5m
- L1 C/A Code: 5cm (GPS) 35cm (GLO)
- L1 Carrier Phase: 0.6mm (GPS) 1.5mm (GLO)
- Measurements: up to 10Hz
- Position: up to 10Hz
The AG-STAR features 14 channels for L1 GPS and L1 GLONASS code and phase tracking. Two channels can be configured for Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS) signals. Measurement and position data are provided at up to 10 Hz.
Smooth, Pass-to-Pass Accuracy with GLIDE
NovAtels exclusive GLIDE technology is optionally available on AG-STAR, providing ultra-smooth positioning and exceptional pass-to-pass accuracy. GLIDE’s steady, smooth output is especially well suited for manual guidance and autosteer applications and will bridge through short periods of poor satellite availability.
Integrated Bluetooth Connectivity
AG-STAR is available with optional Bluetooth technology to provide wireless connectivity.
Multiple Interfaces Deliver Maximum Flexibility
NMEA 0183 compatible RS-232 serial ports and optional Bluetooth wireless technology provide maximum flexibility. The AG-STAR also provides simulated radar ground speed output, a one pulse per second output (1PPS), an event mark input and three daylight readable status LEDs.