Septentrio AsteRx-m3 Pro+
AsteRx-m3 Pro+ from septentrio is a versatile OEM GNSS receiver board. This multi-frequency multi-constellation receiver features top positioning performance with flexibility to be used either as a base station or a rover receiver. In dual antenna mode it provides heading & pitch or heading & roll information on top of reliable and accurate positioning.
- All-in-view satellite tracking on 3 frequencies
- cm-level GNSS measurements and RTK position accuracy
- Best SWaP on the market (Size, Weight and Power)
- AIM+ advanced anti-jamming, anti-spoofing technology as part of the GNSS+ Technology Suite
- Industry-leading update rate of 100 Hz, low latency
- GNSS Heading available directly from initialization, removes reliance on vehicle dynamics or magnetic sensors
- Easy-to-integrate GNSS rover receiver
The AsteRx-m3 Pro+ comes with fully documented interfaces, commands and data messages. The included GNSS receiver control and analysis software RxTools allows receiver configuration, monitoring as well as data logging and analysis. The receiver includes an intuitive web user interface for easy operation and monitoring. This allows you to control the receiver from any mobile device or computer. The web interface also uses easy-to-read quality indicators ideal to monitor the receiver operation during the job at hand.
LOCK+ automatically adjusts the parameters of the AsteRx-m3 Pro+ receiver to minimize loss of position due to vibration.
The AsteRx-M3 Pro+ also features IONO+, a technology designed to minimize ionospheric interference.
Finally, the APME+ system effectively disentangles direct and reflected signals enhancing both position and measurement quality by mitigating multipath interference.