Septentrio AsteRx SB3 Pro Ruggedized Multi-Frequency GNSS Rover Receiver
The AsteRx SB3 Pro from Septentrio is a multi-frequency GNSS receiver delivering centimeter-level RTK positioning in a ruggedized IP68 enclosure. Built to operate in the toughest environments, this receiver is ideal for extensive signal tracking even under heavy vibrations or shocks. It is ready for immediate use, with a compact housing tailored for effortless integration into machine automation applications. AsteRx SB3 Pro is available in single or dual antenna modes, for sub-degree heading & pitch or heading & roll information.
- All-in-view satellite tracking on 3 frequencies
- Best-in-class reliable RTK position accuracy (cm-level)
- GNSS heading available directly from initialization, removes reliance on vehicle dynamics or magnetic sensors
- Robust and compact IP68 weatherproof housing, ready for deployment
- AIM+ advanced anti-jamming technology as part of the GNSS+ Algorithm Suite
- LOCK+ technology allowing robust satellite tracking under heavy vibrations and shocks
- User friendly Web UI for ease of operation
Optional robust connectivity is available on the back panel. The AsteRx SB3 version includes USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth and WiFi communication with the aid of robust professional ODU connectors. The AsteRx SB3 Pro version is ideal as an entry model for flexible applications using wireless communication (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) or basic USB communication.