ATLAS™ GNSS Global Correction Service
ATLAS is a new GNSS PPP differential correction service from Hemisphere. It offers one of the most innovative correction services in the industry, providing performance that meets or exceeds that of other industry leaders, at an amazing price point.
Atlas delivers its correction signals via L-Band satellites or over the Internet at accuracies ranging from meter to sub-decimeter levels. With approximately 200 reference stations worldwide and L-Band satellites distributing coverage from 75N to 75S, all of the Earths landmass is covered.
Atlas will support a wide range of multi-frequency, RTK-capable hardware, including Hemisphere’s all-new AtlasLink GNSS smart antenna and all Phantom and Vega boards, including the following:
- Phantom 20 and 34;
- Phantom 40,
- Vega 28 and 40, and the
- P326 and P327,
- P328 boards,
- Vector H328
- V200, V320, and the V500
Atlas also supports third-party GNSS receivers via Hemispheres innovative SmartLink and BaseLink capabilities.
Systems supporting Atlas utilize the Athena GNSS engine. Please note: To be able to utilize Atlas corrections, users of supported systems will need to update to Athena firmware (available on Hemispheres website www.HGNSS.com) and purchase a subscription through the Atlas Web Portal.
- Atlas provides competitive positioning accuracies down to 2 cm RMS in certain applications, often exceeding competitive systems capabilities
- Positioning Sustainability: Cutting-edge position quality maintenance in the absence of correction signals, using Hemispheres Tracer technology
- Convergence Time: Industry-leading convergence times of 10 40 minutes
Scalable Service Levels
- H100: 1 m 95% (50 cm RMS)
- H30: 30 cm 95% (15 cm RMS)
- H10: 8 cm 95% (4 cm RMS)
Atlas Web Portal
- The Atlas Web Portal is an easy, self-service website that enables Atlas and AtlasLink users to manage their devices and device functionality, including Atlas subscriptions, for accuracies from meter to sub-decimeter levels.
- The portal also supports other Hemisphere products, such as R330u, V320, VS330, and any product capable of running Athena firmware and receiving corrections over the Internet.