Hemisphere ATLASLINK™ GNSS Smart Antenna
The manufacturer has issued an end of life notice for this product. The final order will be taken on May 4, 2022. It is being replaced by the A631 Smart Antenna. Please see the EOL tab for details.
ATLASLINK™ is a versatile multi-frequency smart antenna from Hemisphere GNSS, which is pre-configured to receive corrections from the Hemisphere Atlas GNSS global correction service. ATLASLINK™ is designed to perform in challenging environments and is ideal for use in a variety of applications, including precision agriculture, machine control, construction, mining, and marine.
- AtlasLink uses Hemispheres Athena GNSS engine
- Atlas offers support over L-Band corrections
- AtlasLink has a powerful Atlas Web user interface accessible via WiFi
- Built-in internal memory for data logging, download, and upload
- Environment-proven enclosure for the most aggressive user scenarios
ATLAS Web Portal
The Atlas Web Portal is an easy, self-service website that allows Atlas and ATLASLINK™ users to manage their devices and enable functionality, including Atlas subscriptions for accuracies from meter to sub-decimeter levels. The portal also supports other Hemisphere products, such as R330u, V320, VS330, and any product capable of running Athena firmware and receiving corrections over the Internet.
- Previously, to use high fidelity corrections, users were tied to the single provider supported by their equipment manufacturer and had to purchase licenses for every device that needed access to those corrections. With ATLASLINK™, whether users would like to utilize Atlas corrections data on equipment that doesn’t have the ability to receive L-band signals, or would like to use Atlas corrections on systems that currently receive L-band corrections from another source, they now have the freedom to do so. The combined capabilities of SmartLink and BaseLink enable users to utilize Atlas corrections on any receiver from any vendor that supports industry-standard correction formats:
- SmartLink technology allows an AtlasLink smart antenna to be used as an Atlas signal extension for any GNSS system compliant with open communication standards.
- Network RTK Augmentation: BaseLink technology allows Atlas-capable receivers to self-calibrate, self-survey, and automatically manage the transmission of RTK correction data to augment or extend established or new GNSS reference networks in areas of poor Internet connectivity.