Trimble AV28 Antenna
The Trimble AV28 antenna is a precise triple-frequency, GNSS L-band antenna. It is light and small and supports a range of applications, such as robotics and autonomous vehicle guidance. It is also ideal for UAV and aerial applications where the weight and size of the antenna really matter.
Designed for Accuracy
Trimble AV28 features a precision tuned, twin circular dual feed, stacked patch element and offers excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase center variation. This unique design ensures superior multipath signal rejection. The AV28 also has a strong pre-filter to mitigate inter-modulated signal interference from LTE and other cellular bands.
- Low Noise Preamp < 2 dB
- Axial Ratio: < 2 dB typ.
- Tight Phase Center Variation
- LNA Gain: 37 dB typ.
- Invariant Performance from: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Low Current: 20 mA typ.
- ESD Circuit Protection: 15 KV
- Ideal for triple frequency RTK systems
- Advanced multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Good signal to noise ratio