Trimble BD940-INS GNSS Receiver
Triple Frequency Receiver with Integrated Inertial Navigation System and MSS Band Demodulator
The BD940-INS integrates the latest in precision inertial sensors on the same module where robust high accuracy positions are produced in all environments. As the number of satellites in the constellations grows, the BD940-INS is ready to take advantage of the additional signals.
The Trimble BD940-INS module has been designed for applications requiring continuous centimeter accuracy in a compact package. By integrating inertial sensors on the same module, robust high accuracy positions are produced in all environments.
The GNSS components are fully shielded. This design ensures the high quality signals are protected from the sources of EMI on the host platform.
The Trimble BD940-INS integrates the latest in precision inertial sensors in a compact package. The module was designed for easy integration and rugged dependability. With the BD940-INS you are buying a robust navigation solution, not just a GNSS receiver. It delivers varying levels of performance down to centimeter level without the use of a base station.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Onboard high accuracy inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS for precise position and orientation
- 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- OmniSTAR/RTX Support
- EMI shielded module
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
- Size 60 mm x 67 mm x 15 mm
- Power 5.5V DC to 30V DC
- Typical 3.5 W (L1/L2 GPS L1/L2 GLONASS)
- Weight 60 grams
- Connectors I/O: 44 pin header
- GNSS Antenna: MMCX receptacle
- Antenna LNA Power Input: Input voltage: 3.3V DC to 5V DC
- Maximum current: 400 mA
- Minimum required LNA Gain: 31.0 dB