CTL 3510 GPS Jammer Detector and Logger
The Chronos Technology CTL3510 LOG builds on the basic features of the CTL3500. The device is a more sensitive handheld device with an event logger. With this unit, you can log months of data before you need to download it. After you download your data to the included Windows-based software suite, you can monitor and filter for attributes, including the duration of jamming or interference, strength of jammer at the detector, frequency of the jamming, number of occurrences, time of occurrences and much more. The time-stamped event logging feature enables covert deployment in vehicles where drivers may be suspected of using GPS jammers.
The CTL3510LOG GPS detects the presence of GPS jamming or too much power or interference in the GPS (L1) band. You get all this is a low-cost handheld, battery operated device.
The CTL3510LOG can also be dashboard mounted as a hijack alert early warning system. Increasingly, hijackers are using GPS jammers to defeat vehicle geolocation systems before, during and after the hijack event. When deployed as a hijack alert device, the CTL 3510 can provide an early warning of 20 to 30 seconds. Typically, the CTL3510 will detect portable jammers up to 300m away depending on their power.
This jammer detector is ideal for detecting commercially available GPS jammers hidden in vehicles.
- Fleet tracking of company vehicles despite the use of GPS jammers
- GPS antenna monitoring for spurious emissions caused by cable/connector corrosion impedance mismatch of new or existing antenna installations.
- Simple to use
- Detecting GPS jamming at 1575.42 MHz (GPS – L1)
- High sensitivity
- Visual LED display of jammer strength
- Vibrate alert
- Hand held, small, light weight
- Rechargeable battery via micro USB
- Low battery indicator