The NovAtel GPS-702-GG-HV receives L1/L2 GPS and L1/L2 GLONASS frequencies. Functions with GPS-only or dual constellation applications, for flexibility and reduced equipment costs.
- GPS GLONASS L1/L2 signal reception
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Highly stable phase center
- RoHS compliant
- Choke ring antenna performance without size and weight
- Reduces equipment costs and need for future redesign
- Placement flexibility and precision positioning, even on long baselines
Stable Phase Center
The phase center of this antenna remains constant as the azimuth and elevation angle of the satellites change. Signal reception is unaffected by the rotation of the antenna or satellite elevation, so placement and installation of the antenna can be completed with ease. With the phase center in the same location for both the L1 and L2 signals and with minimal phase center variation between antennas, this antenna works for baselines of any length.
Durable, Future-Proof Design
This rugged antenna is enclosed in a durable, waterproof housing and meets MIL-STD-810G for vibration, corrosive environment and salt spray. Similar in form-factor to Hemisphere’s other GPS-700 series antennas, the GPS-702-GG-HV has increased robustness for use under high vibration conditions.
The GPS-702-GG-HV the European Union’s directive for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).