GPS Networking MIL-ALDCBS1X4 Ruggedized Military Amplified Splitter
The MIL-ALDCBS1X4 GPS / GNSS Splitter is a one input, four output amplified splitter based on the Wilkinson splitter design. The frequency response covers the entire L-band (all GNSS Frequencies) with excellent gain flatness. All Mil Spec splitters passed rigorous MIL-STD 810F and MIL-STD 461/462 testing detailed in the separate Qual Test Summary Certification. The MIL-ALDCBS1X4 is standard hermetically sealed, EMI Shielded, Weatherproofed and configured with MIL-STD-704 or MIL-STD 1275B compliant power options. Each DC blocked output is loaded with a 200O resistor to simulate the antenna current draw to prevent false antenna alarm faults.
These products are specifically designed for military applications and are hermetically sealed, EMI shielded, and virtually indestructible. Please see the documents tab above for certification and testing information.
- Military Qualified 1X4 Splitter: Mil STD 810F, MIL STD 461/1, MIL STD 704, MIL STD 1275B
- Excellent Gain Flatness: |J1 – J4| < 1.0dB
- Extremely Flat Group Delay: Less than 1ns variation
- Amplifier Gain 6dB typical
- Passess all GNSS Frequencies (Entire L-band)
- Phase Matched Outputs: Phase(J1-J4) < 1.0°
We have worked with GPS Networking for many years. They are a quality manufacturer of RF networking and DAS (distributed antenna systems) products. Contact us. We can help you with product specifics and information about connector types and other requirements for your project.