Hemisphere A25 Survey Grand GNSS Antenna for Land and Marine Applications
This low profile multipurpose antenna has a unique filtering pattern. Precise attention has been paid to mitigation of multipath interference.
The A25 GNSS antenna has been designed to support millimeter accuracy on land and marine applications. The A25 offers support for present and future GNSS signals, including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, and Galileo. A25 is a multi-GNSS precision antenna and is ideal for various applications including surveys, single-frequency RTK positioning and navigation, precise guidance, and machine control.
This antenna has been designed to excel in challenging environments (such as near buildings and foliage). The A25 is designed for multipath mitigation, stable phase center and strong SNRs, even at low elevations. The rugged housing is made of an aluminum base that has been pretreated for the marine environment and will withstand salt, fog, and spray.
The durable A25 antenna easily passes the two-meter pole drop test.
- GNSS Reception: GPS L1, GLONASS G1, BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, SBAS, and L-band
- GNSS Frequency: 1.525 to 1.615 GHz
- LNA Gain: 30 dB
- LNA Noise: 2.0 dB, typical
- L-Band Frequency: 1.525 – 1.585 GHz
- L-Band LNA Gain: 30 dB
- Input Voltage: 3.3 to 12 VDC
- Input Current: 12 mA, typical
- Enclosure: Aluminum base with ASA plastic cap
- Dimensions: 4.7 H x 15.2 D (cm); 1.8 H x 6.0 D (in)
- Weight: .40 kg (.88 lbs)
- Mount: 5/8 inch female thread
- RF Connector: TNC (straight)