Hemisphere A45 GNSS Survey Grade Antenna, Multi-GNSS Precision Antenna
Like the A25, the Hemisphere A45 GNSS antenna has been designed to support millimeter accuracy for land and marine applications, but the A45 also supports present and future GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS, and Galileo) at the multi-frequency level.
The A45 multi-GNSS precision antenna is ideal for various applications including surveys, RTK positioning and navigation, precise guidance, and machine control. The A45 antenna can be used in challenging environments (such as near buildings and foliage) as it is designed for multipath mitigation, stable phase center, and strong SNRs, even at low elevations.
The ruggedized housing is made of an aluminum base that has been pretreated for the marine environment and will withstand salt, fog, and spray.
This antenna easily passes the two-meter pole drop test.
- GNSS Reception: GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2/B3, SBAS, L-band and Galileo E1/E5a and b
- GNSS Frequency: 1.165 to 1.278 GHz
- LNA Gain: 30 dB
- LNA Noise: 2.0 dB, typical
- L-Band Frequency: 1.165 to 1.278 GHz and 1.525 – 1.585 GHz
- L-Band LNA Gain: 30 dB
- Input Voltage: 3.3 to 15 VDC
- Input Current: 25 mA, typical
- Enclosure: Aluminum base with ASA plastic cap