LX-3 L-BAND BOARD
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see the related product(s) for replacement options or contact us.
With Hemisphere GNSS LX-3TM OEM board, L-Band differential signal corrections are broadcast via satellites to cover most land areas worldwide. The LX-3, coupled with Hemisphere GNSS exclusive P206, P306, and H200 boards, can track L-Band high precision signals that improve position accuracy to better than 10 cm. It is an ideal alternative or backup to other differential sources such as RTK, SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and radiobeacon, especially in regions where those signals are difficult or impossible to track.
The LX-3 automatically tracks the best differential satellite broadcast if more than one is available in a particular region or tracks a specific satellite manually set by the user.
The LX-3 comes as an OEM board that can easily be mounted with a P206, P306, or H200 board for optimal performance.
This board replaces the LX-2.
L-BAND RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Receiver Type: Single Channel
- Channels: 1530 to 1560 MHz
- Sensitivity: -130 dBm
- Channel Spacing: 5.0 KHz
- Satellite Selection: Manual or Automatic
- Reacquisition Time: 15 sec (typical)
- Serial Ports: Port D on P206, P306, and H200 (in use)
- Input Voltage: 3.3 VDC /-5%
- Power Consumption: 0.66 W @ 3.3 V
- Current Consumption: 190 mA @ 3.3 V
- Antenna Voltage Input: 0-15 VDC maximum
- Antenna Short Circuit
- Protection: Yes
- Antenna Input
- Impedance: 50 O
- Connector: 17-pin male header, 2 rows, 0.05 pitch
- 17-pin female header, 2 rows, 0.05 pitch
- Antenna Connectors: MCX straight socket (male and female)