Vector™ V102™ GPS Compass
The V102 from Hemisphere GNSS is a general navigation heading and positioning compass. The Vector V102 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning allowing Hemisphere GPS to provide a low cost and highly effective heading and position based smart antenna.
The rugged and low profile enclosure combines Hemisphere GPS Crescent Vector II OEM technology and two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna, measuring less than half-meter in length, mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector V102 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll, and pitch
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
- Accurate heading up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal