Hemisphere GNSS Vector™ V102™ GPS Compass
The V102 from Hemisphere GNSS is a general navigation heading and positioning compass. The Vector V102 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) to provide an effective heading and position based smart antenna.
The rugged and low profile enclosure combines Hemisphere GPS Crescent Vector II OEM technology and two multipath-resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna, measuring less than half-meter in length, mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of the Vector V102 provides traditional GPS positioning and heading at a low cost.
- Provides heading, positioning, heave, roll, and pitch
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 0.75 degree heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95% of the time
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors help deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellites
- Accurate heading up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages
- COAST™ technology maintains differentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal