Vector H102™ GPS Compass Board
You get flexible communication and powerful, precise performance with the all-in-one Vector™ H102™ GPS Compass OEM board. The integrated Crescent Vector II technology offers precise heading and positioning, plus pitch and roll output.
The Vector H102™ integrates two GPS antennas, a CANBUS communications processor, a single axis gyro, tilt sensors and a power supply into a single module. The dual antennas allow easy integration into your application and provide 0.75 degree heading and 1.0 m position accuracy even while sitting stationary.
The gyro and tilt sensor improve system performance and provide backup heading information if the GPS-based heading is temporarily lost. The Crescent Vector II technology provides more accurate code phase measurement and improved multipath mitigation for better accuracy and stability.
- Delivers 2D GPS heading accuracy better than .75 degree rms
- Differential positioning accuracy of 1.0 m, 95 percent of the time
- All-in-one, smart antenna design for simple integration
- Heading and position output rates up to 20 Hz
- NMEA 2000 certified
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and heading updates during temporary loss of GPS
- SBAS compatible (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) and optional external differential input
- COAST technology maintains differentially corrected positioning for 40 minutes after loss of differential signal
Crescent Vector Firmware Options
- Crescent Vector 20 Hz activation