The NovAtel FlexPak6D
The manufacturer has issued an end of life (EOL) notice for this product. It has been replaced by the PwrPak7D. Please contact us for replacement options.
The dual-frequency, dual antenna FlexPak6D is part of the OEM6 family of receivers, offering heading and precise positioning for space constrained applications. The FlexPakD is backward compatible with NovAtels FlexPak6™ form factor, and tracks GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou signals.
The dual-frequency, dual antenna FlexPak6D is part of the OEM6® family of receivers, offering heading and precise positioning for space constrained applications and is backward compatible with NovAtels FlexPak6™ form factor.
The 120-channel FlexPak6D delivers NovAtel’s ALIGN precision heading and relative heading firmware, as was as the company’s GLIDE firmware for smooth decimeter-level pass to pass accuracy, and RAIM for increased GNSS pseudorange integrity. The FlexPak6D is scalable for sub-meter to centimeter-level positioning.
- Increased satellite availability with BeiDou, GLONASS and Galileo tracking
- GLIDE smoothing algorithm
- RT-2®, ALIGN and RAIM firmware options
- Serial and USB communications
- Wide input voltage range
- Shock resistant
- Compact, lightweight and easy to integrate
- Dual-frequency RTK with precise ALIGN/Heading Pitch/Roll
- Dual-frequency GPS GLONASS BeiDou RTK and ALIGN Heading solution
- Low power
- Ideal for low payload UAV and robotic applications
- Modular, making it easy to configure for different applications
- Scalable, offering sub-metre to centimetre-level positioning and is field upgradeable with selected OEM6 family software options.
- Length (mm)147.00
- Width/Diameter (mm)113.00
- Height (mm)45.00
- Weight (g)315.00
- Typical Power Consumption (W)3.35
- Single point L1 1.5m
- Single point L1/L2 1.2m
- SBAS 0.6m
- DGPS 0.4m
- NovAtel CORRECT
- RT-2® 1 cm 1 ppm
- Initial time <10 s
- Initial reliability >99.9%
DUAL ANTENNA INPUT
The dual-frequency, dual antenna input allows the FlexPak6D to take advantage of NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK and ALIGN functionality. This makes the FlexPak6D ideal for ground vehicle, marine or aircraft based systems, providing GNSS multi-constellation heading and position data in static and dynamic environments.
EASY SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND INSTALLATION
The FlexPak6D provides numerous interfaces including multiple RS-232/RS-422 serial ports as well as USB device. Standard interfaces are provided through conventional connectors, eliminating the need for hard to find and expensive custom cables.
Options include NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK for centimetre-level real-time positioning, ALIGN for precise heading and relative positioning, GLIDE™ for decimetre-level pass-to-pass accuracy and RAIM for increased GNSS pseudorange integrity.