NovAtel OEM719B Multi-Frequency GNSS receiver
The OEM719B is a variation on the OEM719. It has an MMBX connector.
The OEM719 is a multi-frequency, backward compatible GNSS receiver. It is form factor and pin compatible with the NovAtel OEM615 and OEM617 form factors.
With its 555 available channels, the OEM719 is capable of tracking all current and upcoming constellation and satellite signals, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS.
The OEM719 can be scaled to offer sub-meter- to centimeter-level positioning and is field upgradable to all the OEM7 family firmware options, including NovAtel CORRECT with RTK for centimetre level real-time positioning, GLIDE for decimetre level pass-to-pass accuracy and SPAN for continuous 3D position, velocity and attitude.
- 555 channel all-constellation multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Firmware solutions including RTK, GLIDE, STEADYLINE, SPAN and ALIGN
- Simple to integrate, small form-factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- Compatible with existing OEM719 integrations