ONYX StarFire™ OEM Board
The NavCom Onyx board offers a GNSS engine with 255 channel tracking, including multi-constellation support for GPS, GLONASS, Beidou and Galileo. It also had built-in patented interference rejection and anti-jamming capabilities. The Onyx GNSS OEM board is a fully upgradeable GNSS receiver.
Integrated with StarFire’s five centimeter global accuracy makes Onyx ideal for high accuracy surveying, control and guidance of mobile platforms. The Onyx offers durability and reliability for precise point positioning system integration. StarFire™ is supported on 3-separate channels providing on-board capability for tracking redundant or enhanced signals.
- All-in-view parallel tracking with 255 channels
- Patented multipath rejection
- Built-in 3-channel StarFire™ receiver and demodulator
- SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN) tracking
- RTK Accuracy (<40km):
- 1cm 0.5ppm Horizontal / 2cm 1ppm Vertical
- StarFire Accuracy:
- <5cm Horizontal / <10cm Vertical
- Code DGPS Accuracy (<200kms):
- 45cm 3ppm Horizontal / 90cm 3ppm Vertical
- Velocity: 0.01ms