Hemisphere GNSS Phantom™ 20 & 34 GNSS OEM Boards
Hemisphere’s Phantom 20 (940-4146-10) and 34 (940-4137-10) OEM boards allow simultaneous tracking of all satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS and L-band making it a robust and reliable solution for GIS, agriculture, and machine control. The power management system efficiently governs the processor, memory, and ASIC making it ideal for multiple integration applications.
aRTK™ and Tracer™ technologies are the advanced features which provide the Phantom 20 and 34 boards with exceptional accuracy and reliability. Hemisphere’s aRTK technology, powered by Atlas®, allows the Phantom 20 and 34 to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail. Tracer uses specialized algorithms to sustain positioning in the absence of correction data.
With the Phantom 20 and 34, positioning is scalable and field upgradeable with all Hemisphere software and service options. Use the same centimeter-level accuracy in either single frequency mode, or employ the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS signals. High-accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels available via Atlas GNSS correction service.
- Multi-Frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
- Mechanically and electrically (pin-for-pin) compatible with many other manufacturers’ modules
- Compatible with many RTK sources including Hemisphere GNSS’ ROX format, RTCM, CMR, CMR+
- Atlas® L-band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Athena™ GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
- Serial, USB host (Phantom 34 only), USB device, and CAN connectivity for ease of use and integration