Phantom 40™ GNSS OEM Board
Track more signals for outstanding positioning performance with Hemisphere GNSS Phantom 40 OEM board. The latest technology platform enables simultaneous tracking of all satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS and L-band making it a robust and reliable solution for machine control. The power management system efficiently governs the processor, memory, and ASIC making it ideal for multiple integration applications.
Experience Unparalleled Accuracy and Reliability with Advanced Technology Features
The Phantom 40 is an accurate and reliable OEM module with two advanced technology features; aRTK™ and Tracer™. Hemispheres aRTK technology, powered by Atlas, allows the Phantom 40 to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail. Tracer utilizes specialized algorithms to sustain positioning in the absence of correction data.
With the Phantom 40, positioning is scalable and field upgradeable with all Hemisphere software and service options. Utilize the same centimeter-level accuracy in either single frequency mode, or employ the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS signals. High-accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels available via Atlas GNSS correction service.
Ease of Migration
Leverage the industry standard form factor for easy upgradeability from other manufacturers modules.
- Multi-Frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
- Compatible with many RTK sources including Hemisphere GNSS ROX format, RTCM, CMR, CMR
- Mechanically and electrically (pin-for-pin) compatible with many other manufacturers modules
- Atlas L-band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Athena™ GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
- Serial, USB, Ethernet and CAN connectivity for ease of use and integration