Hemisphere R632 GNSS Receiver
The Hemisphere R632 GNSS receiver is ideal for almost any application requiring professional-level position and heading performance. The R632 is a compact and powerful package, offering the ability to easily upgrade to 0.01° accurate heading. The R632 offers interference rejection and multipath mitigation. The result is an effective combination of performance, communications, and connectivity.
The R632’s standard configuration offers multiple methods of connectivity and a wide array of wireless communications. Through Hemisphere’s Atlas correction network, the R632 offers worldwide stand-alone positioning to 4 cm.
- Multi-frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou (including Phase 3), Galileo, IRNSS, QZSS, and Atlas L-band
- Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
- Worldwide Atlas L-band corrections to 4 cm
- UHF (400MHz& 900MHz), cellular (GSM, 3G & 4G, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi wireless communication
- Athena GNSS engine provides excellent RTK performance
- Status LEDs and powerful WebUI, making the R632 easy to monitor and configure
- Ethernet, Serial, and USB, providing a wide range of connectivity