AsteRx3 HDC Receiver
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please see the related product(s) for replacement options or contact us.
The AsteRx3 HDC multi-frequency receiver features proven simultaneous high-quality GPS, GLONASS and Galileo tracking and many innovative features, such as the patented Galileo AltBOC tracking, the advanced multipath mitigation algorithm APME, LOCK tracking for exceptional tracking stability under high vibration conditions, RTK for extended RTK baselines and faster initialisation, and Advanced Interference Mitigation, AIM , technology from Septentrio, offering cm-level measurement quality for high precision positioning, even in challenging environments.
AIM (Advanced Interference Mitigation) is a method exclusive to the Septentrio line of GNSS receivers. If there are certain types of GNSS interference, intentional or unintentional, AIM is able to notch out the section of the band being interfered with and continue to use the rest of the usable spectrum. By doing this, Septentrios GNSS receivers are able to mitigate or reject that section of the interfering signal and continue positioning. If you are concerned about intentional or unintentional interference with GPS signals, you will want to look into these receivers. Contact us for more information.
- Compact OEM board and housed solutions
- Advanced Interference Mitigation, AIM
- 136 hardware channels
- Up to 100 Hz data output rate
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO L1/L2/L5/E5a/E5b/E5 AltBOC code/carrier tracking
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technique (APME)
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- Includes intuitive GUI (RxControl) and detailed operating and installation manual
See the AsteRx3 OEM if what you need is the board without the enclosures.