The AsteRx4 OEM is a multi-frequency and multi-constellation dual antenna receiver that incorporates Septentrio’s innovative GNSS tracking and positioning algorithms. The AsteRx4 delivers incredible accuracy, scalable to a centimeter, while integrating the entire suite of acclaimed GNSS algorithms proposed by Septentrio. This allows users to maintain tracking during heavy vibration of machines, assuring position accuracy even under difficult ionosphere conditions. The AsteRx4 also features special interference mitigation technology (AIM ), to filter out ambient intentional and unintentional RF interference.
The AsteRx4 offers users in the marine, machine control and agricultural industries precision, accuracy, reliability.
Its triple frequency engine can track all Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) constellations – GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS and QZSS on both antennas. It supports current and future signals as they become available.
The AsteRx4 was designed and built to easily integrate into your existing systems. The command interface is specifically optimized for M2M communication and sample code is provided to help you start your integration. You can operate the receiver without any special configuration software via the built-in webserver accessible via network or USB connection.
Integrator Kit available. See related products.
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, IRNSS, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
- Precise and robust heading calculation cm-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Dual L-band channel, support for TERRASTAR and VERIPOS corrections
- Septentrio GNSS algorithms for robust industrial performance
- Unique interference mitigation capabilities: 3 notch filters and chirp jammer mitigation
- Up to 20 Hz data output rate
- Easy to integrate, fully documented interface language
- Comprehensive, on board web interface and GNSS SW-toolset
- Low & scalable power consumption