This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
The SPAN-IGM-A1 delivers NovAtel SPAN inertial navigation technology in an integrated, single box solution. The SPAN-IGM-A1 offers tightly coupled GNSS inertial navigation featuring the OEM615 receiver.
The SPAN-IGM-A1 can be configured from the factory as an integrated GNSS INS engine or as a standalone IMU sensor for pairing with an existing NovAtel SPAN receiver.
- Metre to centimetre-level accuracy
- Regulated 10-30 VDC input
- 200 Hz navigation solution and raw measurement output
- Serial, USB, CAN and Multi I/O interface including dedicated wheel sensor input
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS and RTK support
- SPAN enabled enclosure featuring NovAtel’s OEM615 GNSS INS engine
- Can be paired with an external receiver to support ALIGN GNSS azimuth aiding for low dynamic applications
- Small, lightweight and rugged