The BD930-UHF GNSS Receiver
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. For replacement options, please contact us.
The Trimble BD930 GNSS receiver supports both triple frequency from the GPS and GLONASS constellations, plus dual frequency from BeiDou and Galileo. As the number of satellites in the constellations grows the BD930 is ready to take advantage of the additional signals. This delivers the quickest and most reliable RTK initializations for 1-2 centimeter positioning. For applications that do not require centimeter accuracy the BD930 contains an advanced kalman filter PVT engine that delivers high accuracy GNSS, DGNSS positions in the most challenging environments such as urban canyons.
Different configurations of the module are available. These include everything from a DGPS L1 unit all the way to a four constellation triple frequency RTK unit. Choose the receiver that suits your application and price point. All features are password upgradeable, allowing functionality to be upgraded as your requirements change. The receiver also supports Fault Detection and Exclusion (FDE) and Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM) for safety-critical applications.
All features are password-upgradeable, allowing you to upgrade functionality as your requirements change.
- 220 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- EMI shielded module
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Integrated 403-473 MHz UHF receiver
- Flexible RS232, USB and ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Proven Trimble Maxwell 6 technology
- Size: 60 mm x 55 mm x 15 mm
- 5 V DC 28 V DC
- Typical: 1.3 W (L1/L2 GPS L1/L2 GLONASS)
- Weight: 60 grams
- I/O: 44-pin header
- GNSS Antenna: MMCX receptacle
- UHF Antenna: MMCX receptacle
- Antenna: LNA Power Input:
- Input voltage: 3.3 V DC to 5 V DC
- Maximum current: 400 mA
- Minimum required LNA Gain: 28.5 dB