The BD930 GNSS Receiver
The manufacturer has issued and end of life (EOL) notice for this product. It has been replaced by the BD940.
The Trimble BD930 GNSS receiver module has been designed for applications requiring centimeter accuracy in a very small package. It supports both triple frequency from the GPS and GLONASS constellations, plus dual frequency from BeiDou and Galileo. This powerful receiver is designed to take advantage of additional signals as satellite constellations grow to deliver the quickest and most reliable RTK initializations for 1 to 2 centimeter positioning.
For applications that do not require centimeter accuracy, the BD930 contains an advanced Kalman filter PVT engine delivering high accuracy GNSS, DGNSS positions in challenging environments such as urban canyons. Different configurations of the module are available from an autonomous GPS L1 unit to a four constellation triple frequency RTK unit.
All features are password-upgradeable, allowing you to upgrade functionality as your requirements change.
- 220 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Fully EMI shielded module
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo Support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Proven Trimble Maxwell 6 technology
- Supports FDE and RAIM
- Size: 51 mm x 41 mm x 7 mm
- 3.3 V DC 5%/ – 3%
- Typical: 1.7 W (L1/L2 GPS L1/L2 GLONASS)
- Typical: 2.2 W(L1/L2/L5 GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo)
- Weight: 30 grams
- I/O: 80 pin Narrow Pitch Panasonic Socket
- Antenna: MMCX receptacle
- Antenna: LNA Power Input:
- Input voltage: 3.3 V DC to 5 V DC
- Maximum current: 400 mA
- Minimum required LNA Gain: 28.5 dB