Trimble BX982 GNSS Receiver Enclosure
The BX982 GNSS receiver enclosure is a multi-channel, multi-frequency OEM GNSS receiver that allows OEMs and system integrators to rapidly integrate centimeter-level positioning and precise heading into their applications. The Trimble BX982 supports GPS L1/L2/L5 and GLONASS L1/L2 signals. The BX982 is also capable of tracking the experimental GIOVE A/B test satellites for signal evaluation and test purposes.
The BX982 packages a single BD982 receiver module in a rugged enclosure. It comes in an environmentally sealed enclosure that is easy to install. The unit has been rigorously tested to perform in harsh environmental conditions.
The BX982 harnesses the power of the 220 channel Trimble Maxwell 6 Technology with dual chips supporting two antennas connected to the board. Independent observations from both antennas are passed to the processor where multi-constellation RTK baselines are computed.
- Easy to integrate rugged package
- Two 220 channel Maxwell 6 chips for multi-constellation GNSS support
- OmniSTAR VBS / XP / G2 / HP support
- Dual antenna inputs for precise heading calculation
- Centimeter-level position accuracy
- Convenience of ethernet connectivity
- Supports FDE and RAIM