Tallysman TW2743 Passive Iridium Antenna
The TW2743 employs Tallysmans Accutenna technology in a magnet mount, right hand circularly polarized antenna for the reception of all of the GNSS constellations (GPS L1/GLONASS G1/ Galileo E1/ BeiDou B1) plus Iridum: 1559 to 1626.5 MHz frequency band.
The TW2743 is switchable between the passive Iridium and the active GNSS antenna by changing the input voltage to the antenna.
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Custom high gain, 5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, <1.5dB over full bandwidth
- Excellent circular polarized signal response
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW2743 is housed in compact, magnetic mount, IP67 compliant housings. The antenna can be ordered without the magnet. In such cases, the magnet is replaced with a plastic plug to provide a smooth under surface. It can also be ordered with a strong adhesive tape for mounting on almost any smooth surface.
They are RoHS and REACH compliant.