TW3710 GNSS Antenna
Please see the TW3710/TW3712 under the Related Items tab to purchase this product online.
The Tallysman TW3710 Multi-Constellation Fixed Mount Antenna is a professional grade GNSS antenna covering the Beidou B1, Galileo E1, GPS L1, and GLONASS G1 systems with an SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1557 to 1606 MHz). (This is also available with an LNA pre-filter as model TW3712)
Designed for precision military, industrial, and agricultural applications, the TW3710 offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW3710 (Part No. 32-3710-14-10) features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band. Part No. 32-3710-14-10 has an N-type connector with a conical white radome.
The housing is a through-hole mount, weather-proofed enclosure for permanent installations. L-bracket or pipe mount adapters (part numbers 23-0040-0, 23-0065-0, respectively) are available for non-rooftop installation. (A 100 mm ground plane is recommended for non-roof-top installations.) There are other connectors and radomes available for your selection.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Covers all GNSS Frequencies
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
Tallysman Connector and Cable Options
Tallysman offers a number of connector and cable options for its antennas. Use the guide below to find the available options for your antenna or contact us for help.
Tallysman Part Number Ordering Guide