TW3740 / TW3742 Dual Feed Multi-Constellation Timing Antenna
The TW3740 and TW3742 multi-constellation GNSS timing antennas are precision high-gain GNSS antennas covering the BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, QZSS & MSAS) frequency band (1557 to 1606 MHz).
These antennas employ Tallysmans unique Accutenna™ technology to provide truly circular polarized signal reception through the entire bandwidth of the antenna for superior multipath signal rejection. The TW3740 features a three stage low-noise amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. An optional tight pre-filter is available on the TW3742 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonic and L-Band signals.
The TW3740/TW3742 is housed in a permanent mount metal base with two nickel coated nuts and a weather-proof enclosure. Two options for mounting are available: an L-bracket (P/N#23-0040-0) or a pipe mount (P/N#23-0065-0).
The TW3740 and TW3742 are especially designed for precision timing, industrial, agricultural, military, and other precision applications.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Timing applications
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: =1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 40 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
Tallysman Connector and Cable Options
Tallysman offers a number of connector and cable options for its antennas. Use the guide below to find the available options for your antenna or contact us for help.
Tallysman Part Number Ordering Guide