Tallysman TW3967 Triple Band OEM Patch Antenna
Especially designed for precision triple frequency positioning, the TW3967 is an Accutenna™ technology antenna providing triple band GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2/G5, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5 plus L-band correction services coverage.
It provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight phase center variation (PCV). This antenna is ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where precision matters. This antenna sets a new price/performance standard in its category.
The antenna also has a strong pre-filter to mitigate inter-modulated signal interference from LTE and other cellular bands.
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2.5dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Ideal for RTK applications
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating temperatures
The TW3967 is also available with 35dB gain with a part number of TW3972E. A 100mm symmetrical ground plane is recommended.
The TW3967 is IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant.