The Tallysman TW4322 is a wideband GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1575 to 1606 MHz). It features a small patch element with 40% wider bandwidth than previously available in this format.
- 40% wider bandwidth
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1dB
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operatingtemperatures
The TW4322 is a prefiltered variation on the TW4320, it protects against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW4320/TW4322 are housed in a compact, magnetic mount, IP67 compliant housings. It is RoHS and REACH compliant.
For further details, please download the Datasheet.