Tallysman TW5352 Multi-Constellation Smart GNSS Antenna
The TW5352 from Tallysman is a multi-constellation smart antenna providing simultaneous multi-constellation GNSS reception with NMEA 0183 output. It is designed for use in professional-grade digital tracking/positioning applications.
The TW5352 GNSS Smart Antenna uses a multi-constellation GNSS receiver with 72 high-sensitivity tracking channels which can be configured to acquire and track 3 concurrent GNSS constellations (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and Beidou) plus SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN) and QZSS augmentation signals. Differential GPS corrections may also be supplied via RTCM formatted corrections messages.
The TW5352 employs Tallysman’s Accutenna™ dual-feed antenna patch technology which greatly improves the rejection of multi-path signal interference, across the GNSS band. The addition of pre and post-filtering within the RF signal chain greatly improves immunity to jamming carriers typical within urban environments.
The TW5352 can be configured to output a variety of NMEA 0183 message lists with navigation update rates up to 5Hz. An RS232 interface is provided for data communication with input voltage range from 5V to 36V suitable for Automotive applications.
Tallysman’s Windows™ based Configurator enables simple configuration of parameters such as baud rates, output message rates, constellation, tracking parameters.
- Concurrent tracking of 3 constellations
- 72 Channel simultaneous operation
- High performance tracking (-164 dBm)
- WAAS, EGNOS,MSAS & GAGAN + QZSS
- DGPS corrections using RTCM input
- Navigation rates from 1 to 5 Hz
- Conditioned ignition input for Tait Radios
- Can operate on automotive power
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Pre and Post- LNA filtering
- Superior multi-path signal rejection
- IP69K enclosure
- RoHS, Reach, RED compliant, CE Marking